About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Monday, September 11 ♥
I despise HYPOCRITES!! I really hate them.I wish they never exist. You don`t have to "act" good in front of me. Cut those fucking act of yours. It makes no difference! Stop lying to me and to yourself especially. Its freaking unfair if u can do it whereas i cant! I did it for the sake of our friendship which is kinda new. But, i think u took me for Granted! U GET THAT, FRIEND? Nurul Iman once told me not to have the why-u-can-and-i-cant atiitude....But it looks lyk i have to have that atiitude. My star sign is Libra and i believe in fair n square. And its a positive atiitude! The world arnd me is so unfair. Im being nice to my fren although they are not! Ive had enough aite? Please stop it...You are hurting me deep down inside and i didnt wanna tell you cause i think its not worth it to talk to sumone who is so freaking immatured n NOT INDEPENDENT AT ALL...Grow up fren n be independent. Stop seeing the world thru others.Be Independent,fren....Emotional pain is just as painful as physical pain... First day of school was kinda boring...best friend`s having her O lvl mt prelim...After recess was my phy lsn...Mr Wong was late today! damn it...i could have avoid sumone easily if mr wong was early for lesson just now...Chem was fun! Mt...hmm..sumone`s talking behind my back..well technically...Aisha and my best fren were talking bout me and rafeezal ( did i get his name ryt?).Aisha thought dat i was resting my head on his shoulder! wdh! i will nvr do dat aite??They keep on smilling at me for no reason...hmm...I wonder wad they are up to..haiz... Lyf`s boring indeed...with the lyf im leading..haiz..i can only sigh all the way...I wonder when can people have a heart dat care for other`s feelings? Even if they are lyk "eh atiqah, are you ok? how are you?" are they just being plain concern or kaypohs to make me feel good? Well, to tell you the truth, you guys don`t have to that to make me feel wanted or good...really... Just keep it to yourself...Don`t waste your tym on me if u are not sincere..I don`t waste my tym by talking to you guys who are just being kaypohs or freaking ass... I guess you guys have a clue or two bout the lyf im leading..its not smiles and laughter all the tym..its pain, hatred and LIARS dat surrounds me..not my loved ones... |