About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Saturday, November 25 ♥
Urgh! everything is in a mess now..I don`t noe what happen..it happened so fast that i cant recall anything...I smsed adik just now..come clean..Somethings in life u have to let it off ur chest to feel good and to hurt others...Btw,what are mouth for?to tell ur problems and TO TELL THE TRUTH right? Even if u are afraid to tell by mouth,there`s always a thing call Hp, msn, Emails and whatever shits! I was just smsing her then i feel water droplets dripping..i thought theres some holes that need to b fixed..but i realise....It was my tears.My very own tears..The feeling is undescribeable now..To be angry? sad? urgh! its drinving me insane! I tried to put my mind off it, but i cant! its hard! The words that are used in the sms is very...sad? Sympathetic? I cant even describe that feeling! Ouh god..Haiz..No one was there.. I need a shoulder to cry on..But no one was there! Shit! Why when it comes to me, no one gave a fucking care? Why??!! But when others need a shoulder to cry on, its as easy as a snap of ur fingers..tada! sumone`s there for u! Ouh holy crap..Just forget about it..Its my fate! Haiz...let tym flies very fast..i just cant wait for wednesday. Get all this thing out of my head...And get things straight and done..its as easy as that... But...it is not as easy as it seems afterall i guess...Flashback!! Urgh i hate flashbacks! they are giving me night mares! Idont mind if they are beautiful ones! lol! Fhew.. After what i said to her, i still do love n care for her..:) Accept that i don`t noe how to show it..Im sucked at that...Anybody wanna teach me how to show ur care and love to ur loved ones?? see! no one! haiz..whatever! |