About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, March 19 ♥
wee!! Okay im updating my blog and watching Tali pocong perawan at the same time. Ya Allah! Tak boleh angs! Hehe. FooYoh!

Semalam kan.. I dreamt about adik and her brother. Abg dier simpan vid ... in his laptop. Paisey sey. Then i dreamt about Syahmi. Of all ex yusoffians, why him? I don't know him that much. Accept the fact that his a year younger than me and soccer player. besides that, he`s kinda cute. This aint the first time though. Off all Yusoffians i know, he's the only one that appeared the most in my dreams. And we always end up ... I don't know what it means. but yeah. Whatever!

Tute and hantu burung. Well... hehe. i loooove you,dik! I know my malay is horrible.


Bagai aur dan tebing. aur and tebing is the elephant`s tusk and trunk kan??

having a very bad cold these days. System`s down! even "it's" not regular. Haish!

hari tu. somewhere around this week, i was talking on the phone with adik. she was crying and she just can't stop. beh she asked me 3 question. okay no one has ever asked me that 3 qn over the phone. of cos all of me answer is yes. (always okay dik?) her voice. ya allah! kesian sey. then i terend call cos i was smsing syafiq. beh adik msg. i was like "alalala.." i was sedih,happy,kesian all jumble up into one. tak boleh tahan.
+ follow