About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, June 20 ♥
I was blog hopping .

I read that someone`s blog .miss dier .But im so over you now .Couldn't care less about you nimore .Still friends ?right ?Guess so .

When i read that someone`s blog ,adik came to mind .Dun know why .Miss her ?i guess so .She totally made me forget about someone .Sometimes .Glad you moved on ,someone .Thanks for the memories and making me the first in list .Used to .

Just being random .
I miss my TT/AT classmates .I miss Hotel classmates too .My group .Haiz. Can't wait for july 10th ... Class bbq ~! But don't think am going cos of the internship .ahais .
Btw ,tt/at course ends next month !woohhoo !Ticketing's the last module !Then im off to do my internship .crappy holy shiats .


Speaking of dates ,Father and Mother flying off to Jakarta come this aug for OM saiful`s wedding .i wanna go but i will be doing my internship by then .DARN !Im sooo going to jakarta .Argh !!!!

om syukri came .sleeptover .But tante didn't tag along .Kangen sama tante .
+ follow