About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 13 ♥
ameikom !!!!! Im super fed up with my own race. Paricularly, minah tudungs. Before i yakk non stop, let me remin you readers tah im being general when using the term "minah tudung". GUILTY CONSCIENCE PRICKS THE MIND.. AND AM SPEAKING FROM MY POINT OF VIEW. Fyi, i wear tudung. I hate being stared at for nothing. Okay2, i mean i hate being stared at just because im wearing tudung. I hate it if other minah tudung stare at me like as if i owe them my life or anythng wrong. Seriously what`s wrong with these minah tudung. Don't they have other things to stare at? I thought only gangsters do that. But it seems im wrong! They will stare at you top top bottom, front and back and one end to one end till they lost sight of you. MERAPEK lah! Do you even have to stare at other`s partner? I've these people staring at my then boyfriend. Dissapointed. Try to be in my shoes n others. It's even worst if these minah tudung are in a group. Kecoh. Why? why? why? Stop with these staring game. What's the point staring at other minah tudung? it's like doser gitu tak stare. Hukumnyer wajib ker? i know you guys will say "ader mate buat aper?" kan? Even if you guys wanna stare, do not make it too obvious. You don't have to use your finger to point when gossiping or whatever. Describe it. What are words for? And lads, i know it's an in thing now for mat reps to matair with minah tdung. Please, not all minah tudung SOPAN, BAIK AND ALIM. I know. i admit im not that alim, not that perfect at times. But please for once, change your mindset abt minah tudungs in general. I know lots of minah tudung yang pernah itu, pernah ini. Memang minah tudung lawar tapi tak semestinyer baik! I said these cos i know lots of my guy friends use the same old stupid pick up lines.... "bdk pki tudung lawa, sopan and manis" "budak pki tudung alim. dpt ajar i agame." "budak pki tudung unique." "minah tudung fun to make friends with." are you trying to imply that budak tak pki tudung tk fun to make friends with???? wth alright? Let me tell you this, ade budak yang tak pki tudung, lebih sopan, beradab dan baik dari yang pki tudung. I've friends from both groups and the realit is there. And other thing, wearing tudung is NOT A CULTURE. Our culture is Malay. Malay culture. Mly culture includes tarian,adab ans sopan melayu. Bukan pki tudung stakat nak TANGKAP JAMBU. You guys have twist and turn the whole tudung thing. Tudung is NOT A CULUTRE. iT IS PART OF HUKUM. Understood? my chinese colleague kutuk minah tudung. My mly friends said they same thing and i agreee with them. Ive a friend who came across minah tudung buat vid lucah. hmm... I know not all minah tudung yang mcm ni. Yang tak mcm ni, bagos lah. Like i said earlier, im being general here! Saper yang mkn chili teraser lah pedasnyer. sigh, sigh, sigh... HATE ME. LIKE I CARE. Love me, Alhamdullilah. remember : im being general. Not pointing fingers to anyone in particular. Only He knows my real intentions. Let it be between me and Him. Labels: \ |