About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

im soo over you Thursday, February 11 ♥
and yes, i get over guys very easily. but not friends. cos relationship is RELATIONSHIT. this is fer you if u are reading it.

Wanting you,



to be wanting me.

No that ain't no way to be.

How I feel, read my lips,

because I'm so over..

Moving on, its my time,

you never were a friend of mine.

Hurt at first, a little bit,

but now I'm so over.

I'm so over it..



I'm over your hands,

and I'm over your mouth.

Trying to drag me down,

and fill me with self-doubt.

ohh..

I`m done with you. toodles.
oh jap, another song for you .

I still don't have the reason


And you don't have the time

And it really makes me wonder

If I ever gave a fuck about you


Give me something to believe in

Cause I don't believe in you anymore

Anymore

I wonder if it even makes a difference to try

(Yeah)

So this is goodbye
 
If only you could  undersatnd every single word.
 
 
izuan's birthday comning soon! yeay!
+ follow