About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

over you Friday, February 19 ♥
Yesterday sumpah macam *toot.* Only god and sheeqs know how i felt. Went home as usual. Text-ed him and shheqs. It was...

I cried all the way home. Well, until Queensway i cried. I regret asking him that. My eyeliner smudged. Muker burok giler. I have never cried in  a public transport. And for the record, i cried yesterday al because of a text. Not just a text. The next person that came to mind was Izuan. Idk why. Sigh, where the hell did her go? I miss his smile and laughter and of cause his jokes that made me smile. Nurul was like asking me to do the " hokey pokey " dance. In public? Alone? You crazy? Dah nagis, ade orang laki kat sebelah nak bagi tissu. Just smiled. Thanks anyway, fine young lad.

 " BE STRONG, HE AIN'T WORTH YOUR TEARS!
JUST KEEP MOVING ON!
YOU CAN TOTALLY FIND A BETTER GUY!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING? jIAYO! JIAYO! =)"

Entah lah.

I'm over him now. Less than 24 hours. Cepat kan? Adik was sort of my punching bag last night. She always has been one. Thanks honey! haha~! But she didn't layan my text of course. I felt better after doing so.

Yesterday`s text was my last text to you. I, Nur Atiqah feels so good without you. Obviously, I sound like i am over you. Hell jyeah! I am! GOODBYE.
last goodbye.
last text message.
and most probably, my last post about you.
I won't regret *mark my words*
Honestly, i'm over you. The very moment you text me that.

Im lazy to talk about it. I just wanna :

Wake up - work - home
           or
Wake up - work - gi ajar tuition.
           or
Wake up - work - JUNIED.

i wanna lead life this way. You can say, i got no life or what so ever. No life and being an ignorant is way better than having a life that sucks and painful. Now, im having constipation- again. sakit sak.

Labels:

+ follow