About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, June 7 ♥

I love my job.
He made me laugh. She made me laugh. She made me laugh. They made me laugh till i literally sat on the floor laughing. That shows how funny my awesome friends were. I love them much and exceptionally more to .... Oh geez.


After work was fun and laughter as usual. Sat outside harbour front till 11.15pm Accompanied juju. Super cute. Janji tak buat lagi. haha. So, Abg, Siti, juju and i just hang out.

Me : nanti kul 11.15 kiter sume angkat kaki ah.

Honestly what i meant was to go home.
Abg and Siti started to laugh kuat2. cos we 3 imagined the same thing. Raise our legs at 11.15 exactly. HAHA. Abg count down. Abg, dier and i we actually did raise our legs at 11.15pm. mepek kans? haha. Although i do feel like a tiang sometimes cos they were talking about random stuffs, but still i laughed to it. I laughed a lot these days. Looking forward to work everyday. I love work. I love what im doing right now. BECAUSE OF YOU.


Ouh ouh something else actually happened. It got me burst out laughing. Abg was on the phone with Ayu. Siti was talking to juju abt some stuffs and as usual was siti`s tiang and i was restless. They were talking then we heard something unpleasant. Someone farted. Kuat giler!!!!! We were all laughing. I think i laughed the loudest.
But nothing last. I know. The thought of it really made me sad. Oh well.

I had no idea what`s wrong with me last Saturday. Happy, Shy, Nervous all mixed up =D. God knows. Everyone was asking me about it. Malu giler to the max seh. I was happy yet nervous. HAHAHA. aper jer aku ni. Boy im working again tomorrow!!!! Yipee.. Cant stop smiling. Got to chillax now.

I am happy so please do not ruin it. Please.

I dreamt about Adik Fina last night. Didn't think about it till i sat down start blogging.
I was at her brother`s wedding. What`s his name again? Sufiyan? So jyeah. I was at his wedding and like finally i sat down with my adik and talk. And we talked for hours. I was happy went i saw her. Held her hand tight. Oh she was wearing purple baju kurung if I'm not wrong. And my alarm went off. that`s when i realised i had to wake someone up for work. Oh well.

Hmm...
+ follow