About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, September 18 ♥
Damn it Sunday (17.09.06) was boring!! Woke up early in the morning cos momma told me so! I found out that my whole family had to go to the cemetry to clean up u noe those close relative`s cemetry. Well my parents and i only went to lyk 4 cemetry in total including my bro`s cemetry which is a must for my family to go (a big durh!). Through out these years, i didn`t noe dat my late bro`s birthday is the same as Aisha`s boey bdae...! (14th september 1985) Uhh his 21 dis year...cools...I smsed Ehem frm the moment i stepped out of the house until my whole family is done with the whole cleaning up thingy..Damn sumone`s gg away for lyk a day n i cant sms dat sumone anymore! Hmms...had lunch at Clementi den dad sent me n my bro hm...On our way home, i tune in to Class 95..and guess wad? They played my favourite song, "don`t wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith! i was lyk wdh! must they play that song now when im missing sumone lyk crazy?? i love the part when they go...
"I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing"
I was praying dat daddy will drive slowly so i can listen to the song. Everytym i listen this song it makes me think of sumone...Well im not sure hu though.But whoever came into my mind at that point of tym, ill just u noe starting missing that sumone. Its not dat im thinking bout dat sumone but its just dat...Hmm...nvm i guess i can nvr say wad i wanna say. But precisely it can nvr be the Hulk or dat sumone frm sec 3.Then that evening Pefect 10 played Unfaithful by rihanna. Again i was lyk ouh gosh! freak...But it reminds me of adek Nurul hu always sing along to this song...Her voice is still stuck in my head.Nice voice u have there adek...u really do have a nice voice.Ahakz...miss her loads especially when she bullies Aisah! Great stuff there! After that song, they play Stick with u! AHAKZ...the song which is dedicated to me frm sumone special! :) I cried when that sumone smsed me and said " i love you"...Ahakz...i just cant stop smilling to myself...

Woke besty up just now mrng arnd 5.15 am cos she told me so...She have yet to get her sch stuff ready...Came home late ystd...But yet, she was late for sch! she Reached sch arnd 8 am...Same goes for Mdm reh...Lyk student lyk teacher..Bagos lah tu..due2 pon leh tahan rapat...Good friends...u guys made a promise or wad?No offence ya? School was nothing special...Mt was boring!!! Mrs Scot was nt in sch since last friday. Wad happen mrs scot?? Sit with adek enal n Hazwan at the study corner for awhile...Then they had to go.Recess assembly...My lil cousin Adek enal is such a "gd boy" as he didnt skip Recess assembly Unlyk Hazwan!! Notti boy..After sch, had a quick lunch b4 best fren went to my place to chill!!

**Best friend..a lil note for ya...Do drink lots of milk cos i realize u have problem with ur bones..dats wad i realize and ermm..pls stop growing!!
+ follow