About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

im nt faking it Sunday, October 8 ♥
I wish u knew dis...
I dunnoe if u wanna noe or just dun bother to noe...
I just want u to noe dat..
I want u back as much as u want "us" back..



To dat sumone hu wants Her god siblings back..
To tell u the truth, I dunnoe wad went wrong.
I dunnoe why we end up dis way..
I wish i knew why...
I really do..
Is the problem lies within me?
Is it me?
Communication breakdown??
I BELIEVE that wad u said in ur blog is all about ur god siblings..
Faking their care n concern..
But do u really think back wad actually happen??
Im nt puttting the blame on u...
Im sincerely putting the blame on us..
as in u and me..
But its up to u to take it or not..
Accepting the fact dat The problem actually lies within us..
It hurts me deep down inside wad u said in ur blog...
if u think dat im acting and faking all these while,
ure wrong gal...
if im faking everything,i wouldnt be so concern bout u..
im sincere bout our frenship n dat prestigious tittle...
I hope im not a fool asking u back too...
i want u back as much as u want ur god siblings too..

i feel weird and awkward sitting beside u last friday...
ive nvr felt dat way before..
the lack of communicatn...
Do wadever u wanna do..
hate me,ditched me...
i dun care..ill just accept the fact...
Dis is my last resort..
telling u dat im not faking it all these while...
+ follow