About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

MY besty is very slenger today!! Tuesday, October 3 ♥
Woohoo! i just lurve today...! I had fun...Not becos of Hazwan..but becos i did spent sum crazy moments wif besty! Before that, let`s talk bout the math paper1 and geo paper.Math paper 1 was ok lah..did acouple of careless mistakes i guess...Geo paper,hmms...Regret i din revise the 7 reasons! ahakz..damn...( i din study for my exams! Too stress to study! loads of problem...) After geo paper,went to lot1 to buy shafeeqah`s present. Then Besty bought a Pooh Bolster ( dun quite noe wad it is called) We called it the Popiah roll...dunnoe why. Thnk eww so much best fren. Dun waste money just lyk dat next tym,ok?? I keep telling her dat im craving to eat steak! I think shes sick and tired of hearing me saying tt im carving for steak...I dun wanna breakfast at her pl..I feel so weird..dunnoe why...Then of we went to buy my steak...I craved for steak but i bought Fish and Chips...hmm..At bestie`s pl, i had a hard tym wrapping Shafeeqah`s present cos we both have no idea how to wrap it. In the end i manage to do it! Besty sent me hm and sent her to the bust stop after a few mins chilling out at the plygrnd...Besty bought red bull! HMPH!! u ehk...i cant drink cos ive yet to reach "16"...anthr rule for me frm my besty...ya2 ure 16 already lah...hmph! i tried to resist the temptation of drinking the red bull...until now..the red bull is in the fridge waiting for sumone to drink it...who will it be? will it be me or sumone else? jeng3...

Damn i was almost late for my Geo paper..it Starts at 2. And i woke up at 1.30..Thnk god dat i woke up...if not..there goes my Combine humanities...

Ehem2...Just now morning,i went to sch wif besty.we were early so i decided to sit at the staircase at lvl 2...den it was lyk 7.16, we decided to go to sch..While walking,besty was behind me, then suddenly....i heard a loud unpleasent sound...Besty LOL! Guess wad? Besty farted!!! Damn loud sia. i think the whole of lvl 2 can hear it...I was laughing all the way until i reached sch..i laughed to much that i think i forget to greet mr chew...He gave me the "hello!-cant-u-see-im-here?-dun-u-wanna-greet-me?" look... But i hack care cos i cant stop laughing...ouh god..Her fart was damn loud!! And dat moment i was lyk "its dat u Nuraisah?"

Besty is so Slenger today! Just now we saw dis cute baby. And u noe wad besty said? "Dat baby looks cute with the Amplifier in his mouth...." Ouh god! amplifier is dat thingy u use to make ur music louder...and dat thing is kinda huge...Just imagine dat thing in the baby mouth..omg! I told her its not Amplifier but a Pacifier!! Wads wif her today..so slenger today...
+ follow