About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

gd bye Friday, September 22 ♥
Finally the weekends is here...boo hoo hoo..Damn just now afternoon was the last tym i had my lunch in the canteen.Ramadhan is just next week..Yipee!!Cools...Just now during MT prd,The 4NAs watched the 2nd part of "Labu dan Labi"...But we had to stop half way coz we Planned a small farewell party for MR.ISHAK...beloved mly teacher for sum students. Not really for me.He teached me for lyk 2-3 weeks. It was kinda sad though to see him leave. Some gals shed tears. Some guys just wanna act tough by nt crying. "klu nk nanges.nanges je lah." For once i wanna see sum guys cried. We bought a cake for him. After his short speech, MR ISHAK just walked out of the class n cried his heart out. Finally! i saw a teacher crying. Then i cried cos...of some other stuff.Nt becos of the farewell party. Faliq made a presentation. I lurve the song. After all the party thingy,we took pics as a whole class... Best of luck to MR ISHAK. All the best in anything he does in the future...amin.
"selamat tinggal kekasih gelap ku, Cikgu Ishak..."
After school, Best friend had to stayed back for awhile for her survey thingy.Wait for her in the foyer.Then we walked arnd my area just hanging arnd. I pity her loads. She had to resist the temptaion of eating her favourite siew mai. Ahakz...pity u loads.Then i was lyk "u nak mkn siewmai?". She keep on saying yeah. I told her to batal her puasa.( ok i noe its my mistake,but i didnt mean ok. i was just joking bout the whole thing and i think she took it seriously.) And there she goes... ( lyk they say, the rest is history.)

Theres nothing much to update for this post. Ouh yeah to dat sumone,( klu teraser tu, bagos lah. klu tak,pndi2 je lah ehk). I seriously do feel lyk i wanna severed all my contacts frm u. Why? Because i think u DUN DESERVED TO BE LOVED BY ME ANYMORE. I dun care bout u anymore. Thnx for all the act and stuff. Tnx for the fake "care and concern" for me all this while. I think i better lose u than losing more frens. I`d rather lose 1 rather than more than 1. I wont die if i let go of u. Bitches in Yusof Ishak secondary school are just wannabes..just lyk u...Cheap skate wannabes! And thnx for making me lyk a fool by trusting u all this while,bitch.
Bravo2...thank eww so much for everything...I just can`t wait to see u growing up and be matured. Im waiting for that moment....gd bye...

I love it when sumbody said dis phrase to me "Dun hate the person. But hate dat person`s attitude instead"...I learn smthg new today.

* Misi kita, "Jangan berhenti berusaha."

5 days to nlvl (excluding the weekends....)
+ follow