About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, October 11 ♥
Just came back from granma`s place. Had my Break fast there. Finally Dayah`s back! So happy. She was very hyper. It is as if she`s not sick at all. She looked so fine..Uncle Jamal was asking me about my Nlvls.. Ouh god! Can we not talk bout it?? I was sitting at the basketball for lyk 30 mins. All alone. Then a guy came a long and sat at the table next to mine. He was umm..ok lah not dat bad looking. I think he looks like syahmi n farid?? Hmm.. wad a combination! I only adore his eyes..his eyebrow...yeay!! But then, of course theres something that caught my attention more than his looks right? He was using this gadget which i had been drooling over for the past few months..6320i is the gadget.. Then he on his mp3 player in his phone. Guess what? a guy who looks so "brutal umm ok lah not brutal.. but a guy who has the "bad boy" image, his HP played songs like, "Quit playing games with my heart" by BSB, "Crazy" by britney n more songs that it is so old school...I mean old school like..Urgh! don`t know how to explain lah..But the gd part was, theres song from Maroon 5 (She will be loved),Notice Me by (????),Wonderwall by Oasis,Chapter 4 (Avenged sevenfold),Enter sandman (Metallica)...great stuff!! but the song She will be loved gave me goosebumps. I don`t know why. psst...ouh yeah he even have Hari raya songs in his hp..eeww so Semangat ya know!

Yesterday fun!Went to Geylang with besty...break fast at TKC..ehem break fast kaper..we walked arnd Geylang.It was kinda boring actually.We just walked along and adore the baju kurung only! Took loads of pics. The trip to Geylang was boring n stinky! 61 was lyk hell...it was my idea...Sorry! we were like "kinda" lost...Don`t know where to alight.Like they say,the rest is History. yeah btw, we took 61 again! hehex..last resort lorx since thats the only bus we knew. Wanna take the mrt but besty hates taking mrt...nvm..its ok. I had fun...

Today was boring.As usual sleep the whole day...i wanna download msn again!!!gosh i miss everything bout msn...haiz..

Hunny, baby`s missing you...

Cant wait for Next week hehehex...
+ follow