About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, October 22 ♥
Very the boring leh!! Cant wait for rayer... I was cleaning the house then my dad told me abt the dirty places... I told him "wake abg up.he`s been nothing ystd.He woke up at 6" Atleast i realize dat imdoing the whole spring cleaning alone... If not,im a fool! I was mad at abg just now. I was cleaning the house, sdp2 dier tdo ehk... Hmph! wth..nvm... Then just now after noon,i was cleaning my closet and get rid of all the books and wrkshts... Well,i only keep my mly,CHEMISTRY n geography paper and a couple of physics n Ss paper. i threw away my DNT paper...hehex..u should noe the reason why.. i was smilling and laughing to myself whenever i came across letters dat best fren gave me. Konon nyer lah last tym dat problem was kinda big for us,now i just laugh abt the problems dat we used to go thru together.. I still kee some letters dated 2 to 3 yrs back.. im like dat lah..syg nak buang... Maybe i inherit dat genes from my grandma... Smuer bende antique nak simpan... Then i paste my certificates a photo of best fren and nurul and a photo of the ncc family at my closet door... It was lyk wow! to see my achievements for the past 4 yrs in Yusof Ishak... If only i could paste my ranks and landyard too!not forgetting the only 2 medals dat i brought back for my gals unit... haiz..so nostalgic... i clean my room today!yeay! I washed all the teddy bears...hehex...cool ryt? Except for one bear i din wash.. I fite with my Bro AGAIN! (told u! we have to fite everyday!) haiyah..dun wanna talk abt it.... i ahte him so much dat i was mad dat he took the same bus with me just now when i was gg home.cos i left the place first!i thought he`s gg home late.then i realize dat i have to take the same lift with him.guess wad?i avoid dta lift and took anthr lift...Ican be that mean if i hate someone...So,nvr ever make me hate you... I think i batal my puase just now..Because i cired just now afternoon arnd 2...after sms-ing,i find out the truth then i cried.I also don`t know why...haiz..hmms...i cried till i sleep... I guess thats abt it...i`ll stop here then..bb..Rayer dah nak dtg oii!!! Dgr mufti beri pengumuman pt radio!and to besty,ull receive sms dari mufti! hehex.. Jgn notti2 ehk... |