About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 17 ♥
Walking with my head held low... Walking down the streets... I was all alone... stepping on the dried leaves... just like crushing my dreams away.. I thought i was never loved... Trying to figure out what life is.. No one can ever tell me what life is... all I knew,life was about chasing time and suffer.. To me, life was never about laughter and happiness... YOU came into my life.. YOU held my head high up... YOU held my hand tight... Bringing to where my life should be heading to... My life was better... YOU showed me the true meaning of life... [ "YOU showed me that life wasnt bad.YOU showed me the bright side of life.YOU showed me that the bad side of life wasn`t that bad too.Most importantly,YOU taught me to be independent." ] YOU showered me with love that i need all these while... Nothing can repay your kindness... My life is all about YOU... My life reflects who YOU are... |