About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, November 16 ♥
Sometimes in life, i don`t see the reason why i must love you..Falling in love is something beyond our reach..Something so unexpected..I wish i could tell the whole world who i love and wish that they could accept it..Love is something so unexpected that you can fall in love anytime and anywhere...I don`t know why two people can actually like the same person at the same time..Its ironic isn`t it? I have to admit that i love my honey right now and I`m afraid to love moi honey.. But yeah, i`ve long liFe to lead.I just wish that i can just accept the fact that i have to move on with my life right now..But its hard..I don`t know why.God tell me..why is it so hard for me to forget my honey?why?! haiz..its frightening..Im too afraid to think what the future might bring for us..too afraid to even think about it..let alone talk.i`ll leave it in god`s hand..Let miracle happens with His wonders.Amin.
+ follow