About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 28 ♥
just came back..Hmms waiting for that sicko was like shit! And dat sicko who cant keep her promises seems to be playing catching with us.Run gal...Run!! for all i care..I see who`s gonna get who in the end..Wake up! dis is the reality of life.Not some stupid fictional TV shows that u`ve been watching on TV...Someday u have to realise that U'll have to stop all these shits...Tak serik ker?dulu bapak bedal kau mcm pukul binatang...??Kalau aku jadi kau,aku serik! Aku klu nk sesuatu,mintak..kau takyah buat nie smuer..JANGAN SUSAHKN HIDUP ORG LAIN BOLEH TAK??

Haiz..mommy wants to talk to me tonite bout dis whole shits..dah uh..i give up!i don`t noe wad to say to the rest anymore..FYI mak,i told uncle jamal that im not following him..didn`t he tell you??u can call rose and ask her about it..i don`t mind!I`m here helping my only true fren mommy..and she needs help...Pls for once,don`t question me anymore about my where abouts..it makes me feel like i`m a criminal...Where i have to report to the police about my where abouts..You don`t have to mommy...I noe you`re just being concern cos im your only daughter..i`m sorry if im being rude to you...I`m not doing some bad stuff behind your back.Ihave my own dignity and i don`t want to drop my family`s name like what that Sickening Shito did!

Hey sicko!i wish Mdm Rehana noes about this thing..i really do..since you always wanna win the teacher`s heart,I THINK I BETTER TELL MDM REHANA ABOUT YOUR PAST AND UR PRESENT! Kau nak sgt kan jadi anak buah cikgu??Amek kau! jadi lah anak buah cikgu...Kau pompuan hypocrite...Depan cikgu baik semacam...Blakang cikgu,prangai mcm sial...Buang maser aku fikir kan psl kau!waste 60 secs of my happiness..betol ckp wan...
I hope Glenn will realize the real you!Engkau harap jer pandai..but when comes to this,u r consider damn stupid to do all this...
+ follow