About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, October 26 ♥
my 70th post in lyk 8 mths? who cares anyways...I`m dead bored today.woke up late arnd 3pm..so wad!skali2 aper bngn lmbt..bukan hari2...I jst cant wait for tomorrow.I heard my cousins coming over to my place..well,dat will be great.I just can`t wait.Cool uh Firdaus and nazrin...hope that when they are here,we can play sparkles like we always do! And nazrin can make anthr rocket! yihah! we`re gonna burn dis place down...Guess what? I had a kinda cool dream just now mrng. Idreamt about nurul amira and her guy.Ok its like very weird u noe.First thigs first,i`ve no idea who she`s attached with but i noe she`s attached..but now,im not sure..belit2 sak aku bebual...hmm..i was walking to school hand in hand with Hazwan.Everything seems so fine except for the fact dat his kinda moody cos i din call or sms him.Sry aye...We were walking then i saw nurul with her guy.She was like doing his uniform..making him look good and neat.But!her guy is shorter than her.is dat true??Idon`t noe...I smiled at her and i just walked away after that.Shocking! Sempat nak memotek ngan matair pagi2 before gg to school. Then as soon as hazwan nad i reached school,i saw nurul`s guy sitting at the parade square behind her.So sweet lorx...konon nyer ader morning Assembly lah tu..the dream was kinda sweet though... All these hazwan and aqira thingy still stuck in my head.it kinda bother me until now.haiz...not sure lehx...haiyoh...sumone help me!!its almost 3 weeks since i last contact him..Wei!harap jer matair... tapi tak contact...missing him lorx...haiyoh! i wonder how`s hazwan`s doing ryt now.. Heard dat sumone is having problem..tell me lehz...I can help you.dats wad Best frens are for ryt??u must tell me tao!!u mesti blg!!Die2 must tell one...broken english sak!nvm...honey,honey...i miss you.When can i meet you,honey??I`m gg insane thinking bout you day and night... |