About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 25 ♥
ok fast game!I want to change the song in my blog but i have no idea what songs to put in my blog... Secondly,i checked my email just now and i have lyk 108 emails in which not even one i read.I received an email from my uncle. gets wad he says? "From me to you yahoo! man utd 2 liverpool 0" i was like..wdh! dats very weird...and thirdly,anoher email i received from my anthr uncle,he wished me Selamat Hari Raya.i think dats kinda cool.Haiyah...im waiting for the pics dat we took at my grandma`s place.I checked my frenster...2 testi from my frens.Safiyah and Aisha.safiyah sent me a hari raya e card.whoch is cool and Aisha sent me a graphic tsti wish.and i think dats kinda cool too!thnx guys..!Btw Aisha,i think u sent it 2 days in advance.But anyways,thnx.i love u lahs!!what more ehk??Ouh ya...i heard dat Bukit Panjang goverment high theres no "extra" holidays for the graduating classes.dats means,after their Ns,they still ahve to go to sch and its compulsory!i think dats freaking cool cos i wouldn`t be sitting at home and putting on weight and lazing myself at hm almost the whole day.haiz...and this week is the last week of school! so must be ok lah tu... I really wanna post dat thoto at my blog..im waiting for the emails to come in...Uncle khamis cepatlah antar email tu...hehex... |