About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 26 ♥
Now let me tell you this...If i despise someone,i`ll tell dat someone straight in the face.I hate keeping secrets.And if i can,I don`t want any secrets between us.I hate going around the bush just to let you know that i hate u...It`s just not me when i do that.I`ll only do that if i have to...But i don`t see the reason why i must not tell you dat i hate you.Its for ur own sake.Cos i don`t hate people without reasons..And there`s something about you that makes me hate you.It can be your damn lazy attitude,your bossy attitude your hack care attitude and whatever attitude dat makes me hate you.And if i hate you i don`t wanna talk to you let alone see your face. I can be that mean. Try talking to me and u`ll get sarcastic answers.

I loathe Jealousy..Because Jealousy is smthing very sinful u noe.I hate being hurt and dats why i hate jealousy.I don`t mind people envy with the things i have. Have you ever thought to urself why things works in a certain way? Life can be wonderfull if......can sumone finish up this sentence?? Have you ever wish a perfect life where u can get everythinf with a blink of an eye?Don`t you? Sometimes, you also wish that hatred,jealousy n lust never exist.Think back before you go any further dreaming about the life that you want. Everyday you wake up,with a smile on your face. The whole day the same old smile is on that face of urs. Don`t you get tired smiling the whole day cos there`s no other feelings in the earth besides happiness?Try doing that for 24/7....you`ll get tired.your Muscles aches and ppl might think you`re nuts.And of cos your life is so boring! Nothing spice up your life!you smile the whole day...All these jealousy hatred and lust are just small thiny winnie bit dat u can knock it off easily.But negative thoughts made it difficult...Isn`t dat true??We humans being are very emotional..Yeah u can say "No!"..But fikir balik,when was the last tym u cried??Think what i said...Don`t just think of yourself.Don`t be greedy.Spare a thought for others too cos others are just like you!Punyai hati dan perasaan yang senang dilukai...

People forgive but hard to forget and dats me! Don`t ever make me hate you AGAIN!
+ follow