About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, December 24 ♥
What`s the worst that can ever happen to me now? i want none of this to happen to me so fast..i`m not ready yet..3 huge things happened to me yesterday nite..And it all happen in just one nite.First i break up with him.. Playboy..As mentioned by besty..Scondly, me and dearydon`t noe what happened..It`s my fault also lah for being unfair..Thirdly, my aunty and uncle met with an accident. Haiz..i get the bad news about my aunty and uncle met with an accident at the same time when deary sent me one msg that nearly ...urgh!!! I nearly dropped my phone after reading the msg then the another bad news came along..After hearing and reading those news, i feel so numb and weak..The whole world came crushing down on me..i almost cried when im having my late nite dinner with my parents..Even the delicious food that is served before me taste so tasteless..I don`t noe that god can be so mean towards me..finally i let it all out..And i had enuff of all this .. I was not in a mood to go to work yesterday..I don`t now why i iterfere my personal problem with my work...I scold almost everybody..even the customer...i never feel this mad before..I guess i scare the customer away..but hack! as long as i got ur stuff on ur table and u pay for it,im done! Tante Puji & Om syukri sleeps over at my place. I feel so bad sia. They did all the housework..They vacuum. Tante puji iron all the clothes. They clean the house like it`s theirs! great! Marvellous! "tante,tante! kamu bisa tidur di rumah saya. tlg saya bersihkan ruman nie yer? terime kasih tante." Oh boy im pampered...Gosh! |