About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, December 17 ♥
Yay! I miss going to work.. Now that i've realise that, must i go to work again?? Hell no! im not going.. I was so fucked up with one of the customer.. Hey i noe u "open table" And u spent like $83.50 for ur dinner.. That doesn't mean u can treat me like ur slave! Urgh! i even jeling at him n gave him my "fuck off" look at him... He was fucking arrogant.. I just cant stop saying the four letter word at him.. of cos i dont " hey fucker..who the fuck u think u are?" at him..i said it i my heart larh.. I miss going to work sey.. Deliveing food and taking orders.. Ahakz..and guess what?? I cant stop imagine besty working wit my parents when i was away... Hehs..talked to my mom... I love u momma! She told me everything.. About besty at work! Hehs..kekek sey dgr.. But of cos, i really kesian besty.. Wak din! u must nt scold besty..haish! How dare u scold her! u almost made her cry.. how dare u!no one can scold besty without appopriate reasons.. I was thinking abt syg when i actually almost fall.. And my mom's reaction was like..."oh mak boss kau.." Instead of feeling embarrased,ii laugh at mommy.. funny larhs u mommy.. Looks like mommy makin tau psl besty.. thanks to me..:DD I cant stop giving infos about besty.. hehs..sry besty i mengumpat larhs.. What i miss about working? The noise! the smell of the delcious food.. and of cos during pack hours! oh my!! Very challenging man.. And of cos lepak with my parents and talked non stop.. Gerek tao.. papa : Atiqah,tkmo main ngan hp i..nanti siti nak msg i.. me : saper?siti? haha...tak dpt uh..siti tak msg org yg pki prepaid.. papa : kalau tak siti, sheila majid yg msg papa nanti.. me : suker hati u lah papa.. papa : nanti siti jadi mak angkat u nanti.. me : kuat brangan lah u nie..gi berak lah.. papa : yelah2..nanti papa kahwin ngan siti baru tau.. me : ee..kuat brangan lah u nie..mls nak layan u.. Itu lah yg kiter bbl kan almost everyday.. My dad tak habis2 ngan siti dier.. penat sey dgr kan..haiyoh.. I dunnoe what happen to his sim card also.. And now,he`s using prepaid..hehs..kecian papa.. While i was cutting sayur sawi,(eeww ahte sawi!) i nearly chopped my fingers too. And the best part is, i was using a butcher`s knife not the ordinary knife.. haiyah..merepek lah abg syam... everytym isaw wak din, i wonder how he talked to besty.. kecian dier..haiyah..i cant stop talking about besty ku.. i miss her larhx.. so much.. oh shits! monday... damn..Nlvl result sey.. wah piang eh..seram sey.. very the nervous n scary.. worst than psle! shits... pls dont put high hopes on me kies?? Ilove mommy and daddy lots larh!! |