About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, January 30 ♥
It will be very boring if i have to go on like this everyday. Trying to avoid you in school so that i will not scold you. I dont want to avoid you. I want us to meet at the hallway in school and smile at each other or diturb each other like we always do..That will be fun. Opening each other`s bag for no reason. Hehs! that was fun..:) I saw you with your sister just now morning. I thought it was Aisha. makk oii! skali you larh...I wanna talk to you. But the moment i remember that u hate me (thats what u tag at my board), i just drop the idea. Btw, your face expression is like you dont bother at all...Actually i was hoping that you will say something. Fat hope, atiqah!

Yesterday was very boring. Totally! The only lesson i had fun was D&T..After morning assembly,went to the foyer gt O n N level briefing. Boring sey. Dint pay attention. Talked to the person next to me. Then it was our time to go back to class. We stood up getting ready to go. The 5n1s were still sitting down. Got spot check. Mr adam was talking to them. "You guys another kaypoh?" he was sying that to us. As in the 5n2s.. I was like "wth! u only tell us to stand up n u called us kaypohs?" Aisha and Renuga were kinda blur didnt know whether to go or not. Hais..pagi2 my class dah kene panggil kaypoh. Cians... Went back to class. Had my math test which i didnt take last week. Mrs tan thought i took the class test cos i was present last week when they were having the class test. Recess was ok larhs...saw the 4t1 class...i always thought that hulk was in that class..Scares me! physics was ok..English! forever boring! Sick and tired of doing compre and summary. Can we do some essays,atleast? Then it was Dnt! yeay! Fun but cold lah.. I was shivering. I guess the temperature was below 18 deg or 18 deg... Thank god someone turned it off. Malay as usual very the mengarot. Byk sey her hmwrk ive yet to do. Damn it larh. oh no my reading journal. Darn. Malas nak buat pon ade. Theres one thing i really hate bout Malay lesson. Totally hate it. tak tentram. Then after school, wait her at the study corner. It was so boring. until i fall asleep whilst waiting for her. then in the end she told me to go home first. Haiyah. Ok nvm im fine with it. Im left with Chemistry and Geography test. cant wait.

Hate that name. Hate his alias. hate evrything dat has got to do with him. Totally hate that sec 4 guy. Playboy!
+ follow