About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, January 8 ♥
Its 2.14am...Im barely a sleep. I cant sleep. Too angry to sleep. So fucked up about today. Lots of things happened today..well, its actually yesterday. Sunday.

These are the words best describe her..
-LIAR
-Full Time BITCH
-Not UNDERSTANDING
-PEMBUSTARD
-STUPID
-DOESN`T APPRECIATE OTHERS!
Hmm..what more can i say about this bitch? There`s lots more. takpe2..kasi muke. Kesian kan lah ehk! Afraid that she cant take it. But she deserved to be labelled by me! Who cares about her feeling when she didnt even care about mine in the first place! Kesian sey aku dpt kwn mcm gini. Oh my..Friends like these still exist in this era. Wanna know the best contender who fits in exactly? Well..that girl is none other than...Hmm..tkpe lah...She`s quite a familiar figure among her friends in Yusof Ishak. I save ur reputation k, girl? Thank me for that, fucking bitch!

Your words still lingers in my mind. Ill remember what the fuck u did to me! You dont deserve to be my friend, bitch! look at yourself in the mirror. You are nothing lah. Just a piece of SHIT! Fuck off! What did u get by doing that to me? You get nothing but hatred from me! I damn you now..Jangan sampai tangan aku kene kat muke kau aku ckp ehk! kau nasib lah..Idont appeciate u and words anymore. Those are just words man. Actions speaks louder than words.I dont regret losing u. Never!
+ follow