About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Monday, January 1 ♥
Yesterday`s Hari Raya Aidiladha was fun! Yikes..Woke up arnd 10am. Do abit of household chores then off to have my shower. Before that... Mom! : Kak... me:) : Yes mi.. Mom! : Nanti u mandi, jgn luper Mandi sunat Aidiladha.. me:) : oh ok.. i was like..mom! ive been doing that for the past few years! Ok, most probably she`s afraid that i might forget. After my shower then, I shalat Zohor before heading to Nenek`s place. Nenek`s place, had lots of fun... I miss meeting my cousins larhs.. Aunty nani was like "Congrats Atiqah! ' Hehs..thanks! I ate alot..i dont noe why... My appetite is taking over me! help! Then watched Baby`s day out.. Cute kans? Almost everyone watched the movie.Excluding nenek lah. And everyone was like laughing and keep saying "eh cute nyer.." I was like "ler...-_-" "she`s" cuter.. I talked to my aunt. And she showed me some pictures.. Eee..she showed me a road accident... I saw a man lying..i can see his stomach and his "usus" Its undescribeable..Gruesome! Went home arnd 9.30pm.. Went out with my parents just now! Yeay! fun! Its been months since the last time i went out going shopping with them. Had the time of my life today. Bought Abg`s school shoes. Nice! Then bought some tees. Went to Tekka mall. Ate the Thosai there! Oh boy! i miss eating the thosai. Especially the sambal ikan. Lots of funny things happened today. Hehs...Daddy and i joked around. Mom joined in too! Abang kept quiet. He`s a very quiet boy..Ye ker?? entah! I cant wait for school re open..Mee soto here i come! Chey! gi school stakat nak mkn Mee soto ehk..Rabaks.. I miss studying actually. The sound of the fan when the class is paying attention. Yikes! And when the kids go "yeah!" Cos its time to go home...rabaks kan??kesian ehk?haiyah...I miss Mdm Rehana lah.. |