About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, May 31 ♥
Yeay! My aunt`s going to Umrah! weehee..i just get to know about it today. Later got kenduri..And the best part is, my aunt`s going this SUNDAY 3rd.june.2007..weehee..woohoo.. I really wanna perform the Umrah..once in a lifetime.. i was alone at the playground yesterday nite. Then khalil,wan and wak john was there..Talked to them and stuff..Then wak went home. Me, khalil and wan just lie down on the playground mat and start looking at the MOON. it was dead drop gorgeous. It was full moon and the moon was very bright. But there was much stars around it. There was like 5 stars or something..Then wak called wan. Spoiler lah kau wak. Wan said something happened to Wak. I wanted to go then wan said its best if i didn't go. cos i just recovered. They rushed to wak`s aid. well, i could only pray that nothing happened to wak. I smsed khalil and i found out that...wak sprained his ankle when he fell into the drain. DAH SAH BUTE SAK INI ANAK...Dengar Singapore gelap per..takde lampu..haish..i wonder how he walks... I wanna go remedial.. i wanna go remedial.. I wanna go DnT.. I wanna go DnT.. |