About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 23 ♥
Listen to the lyrics of this song. it suits me well though..




Me and Firdaus was freaking arse restless just now morning during the period long assembly. Not only that, i was called up by Mr. Adam. *sighs* He`s pretty forgetful sometimes. He made the announcement less than 10 minutes ago and the next thing he said to three of us was, "what are you three doing here?" Okay.. i forgive him for that. Most probably he`s under "stress" or something?

English oral sucks! get that? Words can't come out of my mouth that easily..I can't kinda stutter. The picture discussion was difficult same goes to the conversation. Malay oral..hm..i was pretty fluent in my first few paragraphs. Then i got distracted and i start Reading the words wrongly. The perbincangan or whatever it is called was easy. The topic was about "kejayaan."

I hate seeing people who tried very hard to be a goody-two-feet suddenly. You know like out of the blue they start to nag for no reason cos what they did was right and what i did was wrong. Sometimes it does not pay to be kind to someone. You were nice to them and they were nice to you cos u just did them a favour or something. But the very next moment they are rude to you. They act differently towards you. They are cold towards you and stuff. Hmms.. i wish humans like that don`t exist at all. Human beings! I wonder why they change even though they know that it hurts to see them change..

I really need a listening ear. i want to let out all of my feelings. I can't take it anymore. Do you know I'm trouble? do you know I need help and attention? Yeah.. Precisely no right? *sighs faintly...*
I feel like screaming my heart out last Monday at the hall and just now morning and during my English oral. I really can't take it anymore about the problem that's bothering since like last week. Why am I so stupid by being nice to human beings around me?
+ follow