About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, May 17 ♥
Haha! you know what happened? when i click the icon new post, i actually closed my eyes shut hopiing that i can blog again! OMG! i can be that silly.. silly me! Let me have the lasuh last gal...HAHAHA! look who`s back again with us..yeah yeah she`s back. Never felt this dissapointed ever. I did pretty badly for my combine humans and malay. I get c6 for geo and i fail by 2 marks for my SS! what the...And and my surat kiriman, i get 6/20! hais.. i did it half heartedly..Thats the why..Im not satisfied with my geo.. Ive never get that grade for my geo before. a C6??? can u imagine that? I want my A1 back! hmms! serve me right for not studying my geo...Haiyoh.. During DnT just now, i hurt my middle finger. I was Filling my workpiece then the half round fle just "derailed" from my workpiece. That hurts..I squeeze my finger tightly and i realize there was no blood. But there was BLOOD CLOT! yikes..its so the geli..but it`s so fun when u play with it..And halimah LOVES playing with it. She will like gentel2 that thing..It sounds disgusting actually.That`s what happened when u are there but your mind is somewhere else..I cant stop thinking abt something..Distracted by my own thoughts.. I did badly for my chem pract. I get 4/15..Just like i expected. Im starting to hate chem nowadays. So, stop calling me chem freak. I only miss doing organic chem. Those alkanes alkenes etc..it was fun..Someone please teach me vectors!!!! Hate that topic. it`s pretty confusing.. CHILDISH..IMMATURED..REVENGE-SEEKER..BRAINIIACS BUT RUDE..WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ABOUT THEM??? |