About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Friday, May 4 ♥
Hehs! i enjoyed school today. For the first time ever i was close to Firay! Because of her lorx..hehs..ok fine. lets not talk about it..Today is so weird. I took everything around me lightly. Everything is just so fine. I kinda ditch someone. i chill out with Iman, AMYrul, Maaran etc etc during recess. didn eat during recess. Lazy. 4T1`s there too.. haiyah.. No mood. early recess sucks okies?Hate early recess...After recess was Phy! Went phy`s lab. did our phy test. Kinda easy but not sure if im on the right track to get my passing marks.. I went senile today in school with Fir and frens. God! Cant wait for next monday and i can make my product.Yihah! I want put extra effort on my product to earn extra small tiny winy marks. Who knows that those marks can make a difference. Hehs! First half of DnT, i spent most of my time in the W/S.. Negotiating on the color of my product and stuff that im using. Chey! mcm paham jer!!!! Saw that ass. aaahh~ Heck! Don`t wanna why fir always smile when he saw her.. if he`s fairer i can see that he`s blushing to see Bulan there. But too bad he`s dark. Bluek! I cant stop saying the word "hey hottie" at firay. God! I cant stop talking about firay. irritating kans?? Nvm...He thought me the difference between R1 and R2..Now i know the difference. Hmmsss... Went to The market with besty and bought apples. Yes. apples! The green fruit that keeps the doctor away. Besty cut2 the apples to small pieces. Viola my lunch cum breakfast. I was very hungry just now. God! kalah kan puase. I like besty when shes so slenger. So crazy. So talkative (and once talk, she can never stop). So...so...dont know.. aaahhh~ Im crazy lah today. I wish that im like this everyday. Can i?? Can i? Can i? But im a little dissapointed today. i didnt get my Popcorn chix. I have enough money but i dont want to waste besty`s time and effort and and energy queue-ing up buying popcorn chix for me. Its only popcorn chix. Im so lazy to eat these few days. Maybe ill just have Drips insert into my body. That will be just fine. Cant stop smilling about what happen today at besty`s place. Hehs..after weeks waiting! |