About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 14 ♥
Its almost 3 in the morning. Ive yet to shut my eyes for the day. Suprisingly im not hungry! Its a miracle. maybe ill just have a meal a day.. That will be just fine. I was just blog hoppng. and i read Khalil`s blog about wearing fashinable specs. I agree to whatever he says. Whats wrong with wearing fashionable specs? ok..yeah i know this topic is like so yesterday but it makes me think over again for a couple of times. How weird can the school rules be sometimes. If thats the case, why not standardize everything we have. Including our bags too aite?

Im so in love wth the song sang by Drew Barrymore and something something Hudges( if im not wrong)...Its from the movie Music and Lyrics. Yikes! They reminds me of Olivia Newton John and John Travolta..

God! i really wanna sleep. I have malay remedial later at 10.30..I wanna sleep! Maybe i should take sleeping pills. Im afraid i will get addicted to it.

Im craving for Redbull. The blue tin please! Cos its carbonated and it tastes way better than the ones in the golden tin can...I wanna try drinking 5 redbull in a day. Just curious...i wanna see whats the side effects.






Ive been having this weird feelings eversince i have my migrane thingy came hunting me..You know the weird scary feelings that makes u shiver run down your spine and gave u goosebumps when u are not suppose to? I was just wondering if "it" wanna enter my body.. I have this feeling that it is somewhere near me watching me from a distance. Maybe its just my imagination runnig wild.. Astaghfirullahal'azim...SubahannALLAH..
only god knows...



i can imagine my dear Danish is fast asleep..aww...so sweet...those dimple on your face...hearing u snore...
Danish..Danish...awak cute larhs...
+ follow