About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, March 4 ♥
This week sucks! Especially during MT lesson. I really wanna pass my mid yr olvl and get out..Even if i didnt score that well, and i have to retake my olvl at year end, i want her out of the mt class. I do! I want peace. For once. While i was doing my presentation, some stupid sickening moron was freaking arse rude! laughing and giggling..Hey! im standing there all alone and there u are laughing and giggling like im performing some kind of circus thingy. Klakar kaper? Wheres ur basic manners? Do u guys mind at least to give ur 50% attention? At least? Hais...Korang nie kan, tak ade adab langsung. Keruang ajar! At home, everything seems to fall apart. Im 17 dis yr and can u treat me like a young adult? Can you? Stop calling me just because im home late and question me like im a criminal. I hate that kind of attention. Yes, i i know im staying over at your place but that doesnt mean u have to treat me like im one of your kids. They are not even 12.so you can treat them like young kids. But im 17 dis yr. U treat me like as if im im 13? Hais.. i know what im doing. Im just waiting for that hideous beast to report for his camp. Cant wait to have his hair shaved n be somebody else. Be independent! Even mom says that u are nt independent. Haish..When will it end? Im bored.. cant wait fro the Hols..I hope it will better..Well, atleast. I`M NOT MAKING A BIG DEAL THE FACT THAT IM 17 THIS YEAR... Just cant keep my mind off about some ass in sec 4..Its bugging me. I wish i can do something about it. The sec 1s..forever behaving like primary school kids.. Mengarot! Sec 2s..hmm..Sec 3s no comment..Urgh! Yikes! Omg i just watch kelis-lil star video clip and she looked so different..ahaks..im bored larh..I wanna go to that bdae party.. |