About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Sunday, February 4 ♥
yeay! im at nurul`s place. I miss them lots. I had fun staying here. Lots of fun! they came over to nenek`s place yeterday and Phyr ajak me to stay over at his place. And of cos i said yes without hesitate! Though i only get to stay here for a day, but atleast i get to stay over :) Hehs! Woke up arnd 6.30 am. Solat Subuh. But sadly i cant. Played soccer with nuurl and phyr. NOt forgetting the little fauzi..Hehs! Tiring...Didnt play soccer for quite sometime. After playing soccer, had our breakfast. I ate prata and sandwhich. And finally i used my hand to eat after months using fork and spoon..O my god.. i slept late yesterday. I guess im gonna have a hard time waking up for school tmr mrng... Hhehs..i miss u larhs..yeah u..My one and only syg. I miss u lots! Cant wait for valentines day! yihah! muacks! love u lots larhhss.. |