About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Wednesday, April 4 ♥
Yay!! Didnt go to school on Monday. Damn it! I miss having DnT lesson and secondly Ms Ng was not in school! Haish...But all i knew is that 7 people from my class didnt go to school on monday. Wow~! A record that have yet to be broken i guess.. It was so boring at home. i did nothing. Thought of doing my malay homework which is supposed to be hand in on monday but the thought of someone on my mind made me kinda lazy to even read the question. But heys..i did it aite..mins before i went to school. Im lazy when it comes to mly homework. I miss my brother and my family. my bro talkd to me yesterday. Only a couple of sentence. He was like "give this fees to ustazah ani" i was like "ok". I miss him larh..but i cant forget what he did to me before. Even ustazah knows about it too. she asked me if we are still on talking terms and me and my bro said don't know. Actually i myself still have doubts about me n my brother. And one sms that made me sad was "Asal u benci sangat ngan abang?" i guess it was him..hmm... E-learning is like totally not my thing. ok, i do get the reason why they have it all these. And yeah..Its for my own sake too. Im bored with these whole e learning thing. That i stop doing my chem and decided to update my blog.. Great stuff! i ordered 2 bagels and hotcakes for dayah and hasbi including me. And the next thing i knew, the door ball rang and another Mcdelivery. I guess its from my aunt. I think she orders it. im not gonna touch it. im full...Im sick and tired of fast food restaurants. I wanna try something new. to my dearest danish.. I love you to bits and pieces..like those rice grains( of all things,why rice grains?) I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. i miss you.. right now... still thinking about you... can we reach the 1 yr mark,danish syg?? |