About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, March 12 ♥
Ok..Actually Nurul Amira, the guy, jerk or whatever it is that i post in my blog all these while was your God-brother, Wan..You don`t have to ask your sister next time. Just ask me. Now that i`ve come clean with you, you don`t have to think about it.

Malay bengkel was SUPPOSEDLY to be ok and kinda fun. But becos he sat behind me, we both kinda get into a quarrell. A quarrell which i find it very irritating.Wanna know what that arse say? let me show you the real side of MD. RIDZUAN BIN ZAMRI OF 4N1...

He sat at the row behind mine and a few chairs away before mine. I was happy cos he was far from me. Then don`t know why, that arse asked his fren to move in.and he end up sitting behind me. Haish. dah duduk behind me is one thing. All the while he was talking crap. Bebual merepek nak mampos! Tak masok akal. Tak logic! I gave him one sweet for the sake of keeping his big mouth shut.But it didnt work. I turned back and look down and the next thing he say " aper tengok2?" "eh pasal uh aku nak tengok belakang! fuck! butoh!" Who wants to look at him? Kalau perangai baik takper uh! His attitude Sucks! Then it was our break. Orang dah bagos2 duduk diam2 and ate my food Then he said something about me. I act as if i didn hear him. Let him talk alone. After the break, he cant keep his mouth shut sey the whole time. Ok, he did keep his mouth shut for awhile. Then, he start talking non stop.I got so fed up. Very irritating..Dah call me label and say something bad, tau minta orang gule2. Gi berak lah wan! " diam uh aku tak kasih kau pasal kau keruang ajar cari pasal bodoh!" And he said i lokek. whatever lah.Then he called nurul iman. I whispered to her something after she layan his crap.Even nurul iman said she just layan him. Tau2 si dektu cari pasal. Alamak! i feel like punching him at that very moment.I was so fucked up with that guy. In the first place, why is he there? some Nlvl malay students also attend the workshop. Sibok jer! kalau dgr tak pe la..tapi buat bising. Aku tak layan uh budak mcm gini. Dah keruang ajar ngan aku, lepas tu minta aku gule2..kau fikir style kaper?? Whatever lah wan. Grow up lah. stop using others just to get to know others. Merepek bodoh kau. Cari pasal ngan orang tak tentu pasal. Tau2 marah orang. whatever. Grow up! Jangan nak step hansem jer. Muke kalau hansem tapi perangai macam sial, keruang ajar, buat aper????

After the bengkel, went to Aisah`s place. stayed there until 2.45 then went to LOT1 to buy Akashah`s bdae present. Her bdae party was quite fun. Lots of laughter..Then after the party, went to IMM and bought ome Tees at I.P ZONE...And home sweet home.










i MISS you dear...I miss YOU lots...Muax!
+ follow