About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Monday, April 30 ♥
You know what? Im giving up! i give up on u! I don't need and i don't have a friend who forgets me easily. Shouldn`t have cared about you from the start that much. My kindness was not paid off for goodness sake! I was nice to u and this is what i get? I closed one eye trying to forget what u always say and what u kept telling me all these while. I try to understand u. I was stupid to sacrifice every ounce of me for you. It looks like u don`t appreciate it huh? Ur actions is clear enough. You treat me like im your every other friends. Whats the tittle for? I gave u what u need. You are rude to me. Always. sometimes i feel u don`t even respect me for who i am. Whereas i was the one who respect u. I guess you even treat ur friends way better than the way u treat me. You Lied to me again. Once more. Im dumb to fall for your trap. I regret knowing and accepting u in the first place. Hey, Don`t come to me when u need me aite? You are still who you supposedly to me. But the way i care for u will be the same like how i care for those bitches. And u are one of those bitches. Before u correct your friend, look at yourself first in the mirror and ask yourself the way u treat me all these while. U treat me like u don`t even know me. I deserve the way how u treat others. Ive never mistreat u like what u did to me. If u can forgive that person`s small mistake, why not mine? Why u love that someone more than me after what that person did to you? Treat others the same.. Remember the past when u scold me without looking into the situation? Think back what uve done to me. All these while, it was your fault. always finding faults within me. Bitch, I'll wait for retribution.. im waiting for that moment.. Im always waiting... Dont let today's dissapointment cast a shadow on tomorrow`s dream... |