About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Monday, April 30 ♥
I hate it when my mom and my uncles and aunts keep on asking me what does "it" one from me..How am i suppose to know. i cant communicate with that thing like i used to! All i know is that "it" is somewhere near me okies? No more questions asked. Full stop! I feel guilty when my parents had to rush home last friday when i told them i was all alone at home and i cant find my brother. Well i guess he is a useful resource in the end. I guess i need him. Guilty! Yeay I have u back, dear. two days was a pure torture tao! Im sorry ok for being so not understanding. Yes dats so not cool,k? im sorry k? Idont feel like talking when im in school today. I guess its those time when the ladies will blow their tops off for no reason. Feel so uncomfortable. Geez! i want to end it soon..Cepats! Opps sorry! even when besty talked to me just now, i was like "uh.." kesian dier..then she asked me again "why u dont want to talk to me anymore is it?" so soft when she said that..ahaks..dah kenape ngan budak nie ehk..why suddenly she talk so softly..Early in the morning dah kene lecture by Ms Ng about reading journal. Haiz..So sleepy. feel like yawning everytime she talks. But obviously i cant. Im being rude. D and T lesson was so freaking cold! and the room stinks..Eeww..No mood at all for MT. I just dont feel like going for her lesson when hes there... i wonder why guys like attention..Hmm... I wanna hug u,pinch ur cheecks, kiss those chubby dimple cheecks and just just hug u when i see u, dear..can i do that? can i? I miss hugging u.. |