About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, April 20 ♥
Try giving me that look when it was obviously your fault. Try! So SICK of your attitude Nor Hidayaht Bin Mansor..Im sick of being ur sis! I hate u! get that clearly? I HATE YOU! i hate having brothers. They tend to step all over u by using u and stuff. once they use u, they will leave u aside. What the hell are u trying to say then? Shits!
Friday was superb. yesza finally i attend DnT lesson. hehs.. Baboon and i sat outside the DnT staff room and did our Dnt test. no one told me about the test. What the..Hmms.. Its so.. urgh! the test was kinda easily larh..I did make msitakes for it though. Yes! ive new idea for my ideation. It was superb! Thanks to Mdm Hamidah. wow! it was unbelivable. Phy was kinda ok. The experiment was complicating. Thanks to u also Iman. Back to the dnt test thingy right, Siva was asked to sit outside by Mr Yong. Lol sak the reason why he was sent to sit outside. then he had his revenge..Bad boy! Suupose to hand in the paper at 1200hrs but boon and i delay. Just to talk abt friends and stuff.. Fir! u dance to techno songs! haha.. cute! He dance infront of the class during Dnt..Giler!

I feel so unwanted sometimes. Is it my instinct that made me feel that way? Is it really the fact that im useless? I feel so helpless.I cried in silence. Behind every smile was my every tear drop. All my life, i only hear negative stuffs but hardly the postive things. Just what the world wants from me? Havent you had enough seeing me in this state? Problem after problem, i feel that the whole world is laughing at me turning their back againts me. The whole world came drshing down on me at a rate that i can never escape. Yes. we cant run away from realiy. But do they have to be this bad?When can i feel genuinely happy? I ahte to fake it. But i have too! just to see you smile and not to worry others. Afterall, they dont give a shit about me. And thats what i mean. Everybody is acting. Congrats..go get your trophies from the emmy award. You guys are one hell of a good actor. Keep it up. The real world is nothing but shit!Everyone`s so fake! Eveyone`s so plastic. Don`t deny it taht uare goody two feet. Go see yourself at the mirror and it will reveal it all. I despise people who are acting up. Just be who u are. Is that difficult?if u hate me, tell me lah,idiot! YOu guys are filthy shit who has nothing but to hurt others. Get that? thanks so much.. for all i care if u are dead. Buzz off! Scramp! so long...

IM DOWN AND OVER..









I hope u like the crumpler landyard..and the HAAGEN DAZS ice cream too! tc..









Stop FAVOURITISM...
+ follow