About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, May 5 ♥
Can i hate that anak zamri forever and ever and ever?

Urgh! There`s no remedial today. Im looking forward for mly remedial today. Hmms..I feel like updating my blog. But don`t know what to post about. I miss my classmates and my honey. I miss DnT. Iqmal...sing more songs okay? Fir, joget para2 again can? Tek, create more lame jokes again can? But jgn smpi u hurt other`s feeling lak.Maybe by next week, we are no longer using the studio. Urgh! mane bleh hidop beb mcm gini..Haish... i want air con!

Why must weekends be so boring? Mom asked me out but i dont want to. Lazy and i dnt fell like going out. But i dnt to be stuck at home all alone. If i wanna stay at home, i want to do something. I need friends. Maybe i can ask my frens over every weekends.

I feel so weak this few days.. I cant stop coughing today. Sakit sey throat.











i hate it when i quarrel with u. I dnt want to qaurrel with everyday over small matter.

"ok. shut up. i nak mkn." Ouch! that sms hurts me..

i MISS u..I need u la. Everyday and always just to make me smile and make me occupied..I love u.
+ follow