About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, May 20 ♥
Nazrin! syazwani! Nurul! firdaus! Renee Ellysha! Ryan! abg taufiq! And the rest yg sewaktu ngan nyer. I miss u guys...when are we gonna meet again?? This June hols can? We meet at nenek house and have our feast there! Wouldn't`t it be great?

The more i see her face at the computer wallpaper, the more i want her as my sis-in-law..Can i berok? can i have her as my sis-in-law..she`s so sweet. Yes. Ive yet to know her..but she looks so right to be my berok`s wife! yes..yes.. I'm judging the book by its cover! but who cares! i want babies! more and more babies!

I thought i saw Alfie just now as i was sitting at the back. hm..what happened if it really was Alfie?? Saw a couple of Yusoffians there. bad... :(


prelim exam is just tomorrow! I've yet to study..ugh! Cant wait for the inter class games..

it still makes no different..
+ follow