About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, June 6 ♥
I miss 5N2...The anti-racist class!

Yups2..i miss my class..I only get to meet the Design students..I miss the Art students too! I wanna meet the Art students. I saw Ahmad and Akil and that wasn't enough. I miss having MT lessons too! But i don't want him to be in the malay class.

"Menurut kajian sains.." hehe

I miss hearing that phrase from Cikgu Azizah. But I'm not missing her homework. Who wants homework?? I miss going to school...
I don't know why I hate that lesson and that subject teacher so much..

Go to school everyday for Design remedial is..ermm..not bad. Keep on changing my ideas.But i cant stand someone`s attitude. So unreasonable,don't have any patience and she just love finding faults within us. And her attitude reminds me of someone close. God! Baboon,baboon...Haiz...Next time, if u wanna pass it, pass it secretly...And now you are caught..

Why waste time missing someone when that someone is rude/unappreciative towards you?

Yang hitam manis.
+ follow