About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Fade..Fate..Faith Saturday, August 4 ♥
I'm just so happy right now. Hearing those songs. Gave me the guts to start hating you and to stop caring about you. I don't want to waste my breath on you. I feel like telling you off. I seriously have had enough of you. Oh gosh! It happened so fast. within minutes reading and listening,I learn to hate you.

Can we just be friends?

I wish Dark Rossa will be playing later during the Annual Awards. Fingers Crossed.

I don't like it when everybody and anyone talk about parents. They will go " o uh you know..your parents actually do care about you. They have your interest in your heart." Year..year.. Whatever!
To tell everyone and anyone the truth, I don't think my parents were proud of me in anything I do. I know. Okay, during the N level result..I made it to Sec 5. They were happy only for a couple of hours. Then everything is back to normal. Normal typical day. I proved to my dad that i did better than my brother. That`s what he wants. YAR! WHATEVER. All they did was work and work and work. In my CCA. Don't even mention it. I don't think they know what's my rank now. All they did was to make a fool out of me. Fcuk! Especially my dad. So what if he used to be a boxer,runner or whatever sports he's in and represented his god damn unit? So what if my Uncle is just liked him? Represented Singapore and stuff.Oh crappy shit! I don't think I'm like my brother. I did pretty well in almost anything he does. Even my mom says I'm more independent than him. I think You pampered us too much when we were young. Blame the way u brought us up. Yes brother maybe a young lad now. Pious. Argh! no point arguing. Sometimes whatever I did, its for the sake of doing it.Not wanting to put my heart and soul into it. So what if I achieve something that my brother didn't get to achieve? It's nothing to my parents and friends. It's all wasted. Waste of my time and energy.
I wished i had a wonderful parents like yours, Aisah
+ follow