About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
I can draw!
Monday, July 30 ♥
Hm.. hm.. So, what does it feel like lying to me? Great? Happy? The other day you told me the other thing and now u are telling me different stories. What a liar! Shouldn't have trust you a lot. Hey idiot, even if you want to lie to me, think what you told me the other time. You are being selfish. Wait..do you even trust me in the first place? Keep falling over and over again in your god damn trap. This time, u didn't disappoint me. I knew it that you will lie to me. I want to forget what you told me. Moving on.. I really need to save my money. Nichole`s birthday`s coming soon. 10th August! Shiats... $300 from now till August 10th. That`s possible. Must think positive. I'm left with $58. Minus movie ticket plus popcorn and drinks, that will be around $45...Maybe. MATHS PAPER...skip that. I don't wanna talk about it. I can do that curve line perfectly without curve rule! Alhamdullilah! And I think I managed to do it perfectly within few minutes. That to me my friend, is the shortest time I took to draw out a perfect graph. It`s FREE HAND drawing. Mom kept asking me about besty. Lots of questions asked. |