About Links Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 19 ♥
Oh well, crap! I'm gonna fail badly for my English prelim. Maybe parents will be called down again. And another good scolding. Hehs. OK, but seriously, i can't do the paper. I just couldn't find the whole idea. It`s so hard. Trust me. With my watery eyes, my over sensitive nose and the cold weather, it dampens the mood just like that. And i hate doing exams in that condition. Who on earth switched on the fan in the first place? Brr..It was cold. For the essay, it took m like almost an hour to write out 2 paragraph. I only manage to write two short paragraphs. You can even call it a summary. I slept like every 5 minutes for paper 2. I don't know why i felt so sleepy suddenly. Is it because of the pineapple or the orange juice that made me sleepy, I'm not sure. The group of female teachers up there on the stage laughing hysterically don't know about what..They were laughing like non stop. I swear the paper sucks!

Migraine strikes back. Great Kan? shit. i totally hate it. Shouldn't have pressurised myself. I was on the brink of giving up and actualy puke on my paper. Im still not OK. With all these flu and migraine, it's kiling me.

If you want anything, stop asking me for help or waht so ever.



Im starting to fall in love with bar codes. I think they are seriously like cool.
+ follow