About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 10 ♥
Hours before my O level Malay Oral. Besty says that my reading sucks. I accept that. There was no tone (at all). I don't think I can get Distinction. It`s O level not N level. Yeah..Yeah practice makes perfect. But who`s gonna listen and judge my reading like right now? My brother? He`s not at home. Even if he is at home right now,I don't think his judgement will be accurate and stuff. We communicate in English. So obviously I can't get anything out of him. I'm nervous whenever i read. I can't make eye contact to anyone wheneevr i talk to them. Others might think its rude, but it's my nature. Whenever i make eye contact or stuff, i'll start laughing and stuff. I don't want the invigilators to think that im rude. Ahh! help! Dah, diam.. I keep having ulcer in my mouth. I just had one on my lips And it was pretty huge. And now it`s on the right side of the tongue. It`s like the whole stretch. Its painful. I can hardly taste anything. It sucks when u have to eat only one side of your mouth. Its better to have ulcer on your lips rather than your tongue. Some say cos of my heatty body. Drink lots of plain water. I followed their instruction, but it didn't do any better. It`s getting worst. URGH THE UNBEARABLE PAIN.And you can actually see that the ulcer is white in color. |