About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Saturday, June 30 ♥
School`s in and school`s been superb! The new timetable sucks but i love the fact that school ends and hour earlier. That means we have ample time to have our lunch and relax before going for remedials! Isn't it great? yes! So, there was no Dnt remedial on monday.It was the second day of school and im late. I went to school at 8. Woke up at 7.20 but went to school at 8. Well, I did that to avoid standing infront of the whole school. And btw, ive been sleeping late lately maybe that causes the waking up late spells! There was no chemsitry lesson for the past 4 days. Yups...i have 4 straight days of Chemistry. Tak naik biol? I hope Mdm reh is doing just fine right now and coping well with her sickness. *Ive yet to do my Chemistry homework which she gave me during the june holidays and study for my test!* I love Tuesdays remedial. Especially when there`s Akil and Mdm Rosnah. It seems that Akil loves making Mdm Rosnah angry with his "stupidity". ah...im hungry...very hungry.. |