About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Tuesday, June 19 ♥
It`s more than 2 weeks since i last update my blog. Lost of things had happened. Like they say, "Life`s a roller coaster." Im hardly at home. Either im out with kudut or im staying over at my grandma`s place or worst still, I kinda delete the password when log-in the net. Not till, I "ransack" my brother`s cupboard looking for the box. Staying over at kudut`s place was fun. Ey, i kinda miss kudut`s mom bed time stories. But sadly, the stories are pretty much the same.. Hehs.. If not about kudut, she will talk about her workplace, Rahim`s mom and family *smiles widely* and etc..It was an experience for me though espcially when i only get to know kudut like mid 2005?? Yeay! finally i got it done and gave that shirt to kudut! hope she loves it... At home, hm.. I have the house all by myself! Weehee...But doing HIS housework sucks cos i hate going out in the middle of the night throwing the rubbish. I feel like squeezing the ulcer at my lips. It`s very irritating. Ouh yeah...math mock exam. The paper was kinda easy. Well, only if u study for it and remember the formulae for almost all the topics. I squeezed my brain juice out trying to remember the formulae and stuff. There`s one word that can describe how i feel right now-REGRET. regret is nothing new aite? Everybody`s been thru it and everybody regrets. So, i guess i have to learn from it not bugging about it. School holiday`s are almost over.Must study real hard for my Prelims. Argh! Theres chemistry remedial tonorrow and im ot sure about math remedial. I misplaced my holiday remedial timetable. Im sure to find it real soon. Maybe after the june holidays? Hehe.. I keep on misplacing my stuff. Important stuff. And i keep buying em. Especially my math set. I thought i lost them. But i found them hiding in my drawer which i hardly open. I can be messy once in a while. Rugged. Argh! malay oral. Saya tak bisa berbual bahasa baku dehh... |