About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Thursday, June 21 ♥
I miss having that love feeling. Hm.. The feeling is just superb! There are lots of things that needs to be done before those special days come lining up. Lots and lots of stuff. I was given a huge stack of load and its up to me to place it on the right place and most importantly at the right time. I miss out lots of happy times in my life just because of other stuff that got me into hot soup. Im just being stupid. Shouldn't had pay attention to stuff that I knew wouldn't last long. But.. Only time will tell. It`s still hard for me to get over it. I did let it off my mind once in awhile. But those memories are just to strong for me to forget about us. Cos eveywhere i go, it reminds me about us. What are memories for exactly? Are they meant to be sweet? Or just something to think about when u are alone? Does it hurt u when u think about it? Is it meant to be that hurtful? It will be the sweetest memory to spent it with the one you love. But they come and go. Just like footprints. It makes you smile thinking about it. And it makes you say " That was silly." or " Wish that it happened again." Memories are chapters of your lives... me : abeh nenek kentot? nenek : a`ah..abeh perotnyer dah macam gituk.. Rilek jer cakap. takde rase guilty gitu.. |