About
Links
Archives

QAQAH !
Welcome To My Blog.
My blog, My say.
|
About
Links
Archives

Nur Atiqah
Ex YusoffiaN (2003-2007)
Photography is my new addiction
Very RANDOM at times
infinity_1910@hotmail.com (msn)
DESIRES!
Migrate to Dubai/ Swiss
nikon D300/D200 (i miss using it!)
TudungS!
Ripcurl tote bag
Straight cuts
Adidas watches :
ADH 1516/1518(nak!!!!)
ADH 1760
ADH 1754(Unique!)
ADH 1770(Bulky)
|
About
Links
Archives

Mardhiah
Rayyan Carlito
Dinah
Rose Idariza
Norish
|
About
Links
Archives

PREVIOUS BATCHES : When u spent nearly half of your life with someone... ★
I only had 3 hrs of sleep just now morning. I thou... ★
Shits...I have to save my money again! Cos its Aug... ★
It seems that I have to rush to every lesson every... ★
I just love the atmosphere in school today. It`s l... ★
School`s in and school`s been superb!The new timet... ★
Ah! i just love the way i punk`d kudut just now. A... ★
I miss having that love feeling. Hm.. The feeling ... ★
I'm having a hard time waking up early these few d... ★
It`s more than 2 weeks since i last update my blog... ★
MONTHLIES : February 2006 ★ March 2006 ★ April 2006 ★ May 2006 ★ June 2006 ★ July 2006 ★ August 2006 ★ September 2006 ★ October 2006 ★ November 2006 ★ December 2006 ★ January 2007 ★ February 2007 ★ March 2007 ★ April 2007 ★ May 2007 ★ June 2007 ★ July 2007 ★ August 2007 ★ September 2007 ★ October 2007 ★ November 2007 ★ February 2008 ★ March 2008 ★ May 2008 ★ November 2008 ★ December 2008 ★ January 2009 ★ February 2009 ★ March 2009 ★ April 2009 ★ May 2009 ★ June 2009 ★ August 2009 ★ September 2009 ★ October 2009 ★ November 2009 ★ December 2009 ★ January 2010 ★ February 2010 ★ March 2010 ★ April 2010 ★ May 2010 ★ June 2010 ★ July 2010 ★ August 2010 ★ September 2010 ★ October 2010 ★ June 2011 ★ January 2012 ★
|