About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 3 ♥
I just love the atmosphere in school today. It`s like a start of something new. Yesterday`s outing kinda changed me into someone who is more matured in some ways?? It`s hard to explain it but i knew the feeling is there. I feel someone new inside. To start of the day, I woke up ealry without anyone`s help :)! Great isn't it? I took my time to get ready to school yet im still early! Durh! My dearest guys classmates, they are noisy as usual. With one of them so eager collecting the newspaper at the foyer. MT and SS was ok... My class afterall do have little kids palying in the class. Fir and akil took out the machine gun and start playing counter strike. I kinda argue with XXX cos i didnt bring my TYS. In my own opinion, it is really unreasonable to pay $2 for 3-4 sheets of paper. I don't think it cost that much at the bookshop. The price will like increase every lesson. O..so what if the money goes to the SPMF? We didn't pay sincerely for the paper and that money goes to the fund, isn't it like a sin? Cos we didnt do it sincerely. Not doing it sincerely is just as good as not doing it at all. By the way, it``s not like every lesson im gonna forget to bring my TYS..Well, obviously i didn't pay for the paper. I wrote all the answers in my foolscap. How on earth can i get my fingers injured again during DnT period? Its like almost every period i injure myself.A small minor cut but the unberable pain. When can i stop doing all those cutting and fillings? Geo was the best. The class was extremely noisy. I talked once in a while and join in the "club" but i did pay attention tau...PC was boring. The class was its usual self. Noisy as ever. Noisy in a good way. The boys starts singing reggae..That includes those who loves metal and rock. Thanks to Fir. Its always him who starts the crap. I guess someone can't acccept it cos the boys sang some stupid reggae songs. i thought its gonna rain today...Hope it rains tonight. im sick! |