About
Links
Archives
![]() QAQAH ! Welcome To My Blog. My blog, My say. |
|
|
|
Saturday, July 14 ♥
Ahh! Im hungry. Craving for Cheese..anything that has cheese. I wanna try Pizza huts new pizza with fondue...I wonder what does it taste like. Im a cheese freak. Craving for Laksa at Bedok. Beside Bedok stadium. Ahh! iT`s sinful okies? Im sure it`s not wrong eating sinful food once in a while. Been straving myself these days. Not in the mood to eat but my stomach can't stop grumbling for food. Shut up, stomach. Been acting like knvjdjdfnaeu in school. Im unhappy with almost everybody! Everybody that comes in my way. I need someone to talk too. Knock some fcuking sense into me. ahh! been using vulgarities in almost every sentence. I wish i could scold you. I really wanna scold you. You've changed you idiot! Never mind i won't die without you! bLUEK! You sucks.bitch.arse.whore.slut.BETRAYER. Anonymous freak... U liar! liar liar pants on fire...hah! Hasbi taught me that Im just doing my job. Darn not another ulcer. Kudut! can i strangle you and cut you into pieces? And dump you all over Singapore? Kidding... I wish i could slice you and heat your "tender" meat like KEBAB. (Do u heat kebabs?) Those fatty acids will some out from your meat at instant. As soon as your meat been heated. Those fats will drip from your meats. squeeze those fats of yours out. Braper kilo babat engkau? with the left overs, i'll sell it to the butcher. He will sell it. Sekilo $5... Not worth it you gendeng... You think your meat that tender like those steaks huh? eeewww...Human meat fr sale. Your thighs can make be it into Turkey meal. That will be more than enough to feed those African kids. Yet you still complaint about food. I think you are stupid...
|